Worship Hours

Sunday Schedule:

9:45 A.M. Sunday School

11:00 A.M. Morning Worship



Summer Schedule:

8:45 A.M. Sunday School

10:00 A.M Morning Worship



A Word Of Invitation

Welcome! We are glad to have you here. We pray God's blessings upon you. May you find inspiration on this site. We are faithful, joyful followers of Jesus Christ and members of American Baptist Churches USA. We also hope, if you are in the area, you will come worship with us on Sunday. You are most welcome!





Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Prayers for Families in Montcoal, West Virginia


We are praying for the coal mining families in Montcoal, West Virginia, and the surrounding communities, as they struggle and grieve with the tragedy of the coal mining disaster there. We also prayed for the safety and strength of the rescuers. Bless you for the risks you took. May God grant all of you strength for the difficult days ahead.

Psalm 139:7-12: Where can I go from your spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol [the underworld], you are there. If I take the wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light around me become night," even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is as bright as the day, for darkness is as light to you.

You are not alone. God is with you and we stand by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment