Worship Hours

Sunday Schedule:

9:45 A.M. Sunday School

11:00 A.M. Morning Worship



Summer Schedule:

8:45 A.M. Sunday School

10:00 A.M Morning Worship



A Word Of Invitation

Welcome! We are glad to have you here. We pray God's blessings upon you. May you find inspiration on this site. We are faithful, joyful followers of Jesus Christ and members of American Baptist Churches USA. We also hope, if you are in the area, you will come worship with us on Sunday. You are most welcome!





Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Letter from missionary Sue Hegarty

Dear Friends,


 
This letter goes out around All Saints Day (November 1), celebrated more in Europe than the U.S. I’d like to use this term in the biblical sense of I Corinthians 1:2 (God’s people) to celebrate you, those who follow my ministry.
 
Currently I am in the United States with Katy on an extended time of speaking in churches, catching up with old friends and making new ones. It has been my privilege to share at an American Baptist Women’s Conference in Maine, and six churches thus far.
 
I have been touched by how God has moved new people to commit to financially support my ministry during the Extra Lift Campaign which ended September 27th! Since I am blessed with a stable base of supporters who continue their giving, that means that I am making progress toward my support goal. I feel deeply moved and encouraged by this support.
 
I also treasure the deepening relationships and how so many are committed to praying for me. Just yesterday I met a couple for the first time, although I have known of them for years as longtime friends of my parents. One of the nicest things they said to me was:

 
“Did you know that we pray for you every day?” This is humbling, yet lifts my spirits.
 
During this time of being in the States, you can keep us in your prayers:
 
  • For Katy’s adjustment as she goes to school here in English. 
  • For Sue as she travels and speaks in churches. 
  • For Sue as she puts together some informational Power Point programs to be made available to the churches. 
  • For Ramon as he carries on in Cuba (his parents are with him)
 
I thank the Lord for faithful saints like you. May God richly bless you.

Sue Hegarty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment